Terms and Conditions
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Projectic EOOD, UIC 205971243 (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider") and the Visitors of the Projectic-bg.eu website (hereinafter referred to as the "Visitors").
(2) By accessing and subscribing to the website, visitors agree to be associated with these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and undertake to comply with them.
II. Details about the holders of originals
Art. 2. (1) Information about the Provider:
Name: "Projectic" Ltd.
Seat: Razsadnik-Konyovitsa 87 E, ap. 9
Correspondence data: email@example.com
(2) Commission for Personal Data Protection: 2, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" Blvd, Sofia 1592, 02 9153518, 02 9153525, kzld@cpdp. bg, www. cpdp. bg
Art. 3. The website projectic-bg.eu provides Visitors with information about the activity, services and prices of the Provider, as well as access to the publication of news and materials, the opportunity to publish opinions and comments, the uploaded content and any actions that are necessary for the full use of the purpose of the website.
III. Intellectual property
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the website are exclusive intellectual property of the Provide and are subject to protection under the Copyright and Associated Rights Act, and they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of the Provider.
(2) The images on the website, as well as the other visual elements representing the intellectual property of the Provider, may not be used and used in any way by third parties without the prior written consent.
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials posted on the website without the permission of the Provider constitutes a violation for which the offender bears civil, administrative-criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian law.
Art. 5. (1) The Provider does not allow in any way the content of the website by visualization of all or part of the materials posted on it on another website.
(2) Referral to materials on the website from other sites is permissible if it is made in accordance with the good morals and commercial practice and if the forwarding and ways of presenting the link is not related to the authorship of the Provider, so that Visitors are not misled.
III. Protection of personal data
Art. (1) The providers of the measures for the protection of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the requirements for the movement of data according to the European and Bulgarian legislation, as well as the Personal Data Protection Policy are published on the website and on the Internet.
(2) The Provider does not disclose information about third parties, such as technical information and information about the use of the website by Visitors, which is processed by the Company, maintains the platform for which the website has been added in accordance with the requirements for the protection of personal data and information security.
IV. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
Art. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time, and the amended General Terms and Conditions shall be published on the website in due time, together with the notice to Visitors about the changes made.
(2) The amendments to these General Terms and Conditions shall have effect for all visitors from the moment of their announcement on the website.
V. Limitation of Liability
Art. 8. (1) The Provider provides access to the content of the website as it is and it is not guaranteed that directing to materials on the website serves the intended purpose of Visitors.
(2) The Provider shall not be liable for damages and distribution of benefits to Visitors caused by the materials published on the website.
(3) The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by Visitors to third parties concerning the Provider of the website and its materials.
VII. Other texts
Art. 9. The website Visitors undertake to observe the ethical norms and not to violate the reputation of the Provider against the website norm and the materials contained therein.
Art. 10. For unsettled issues in these General Terms and Conditions related to the subscription and interpretation of this Treaty, the current legislation of the Republic of the Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 11. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all Visitors to the website as of May 15, 2023.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files (usually containing letters and numbers) that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used on multiple websites for different purposes. They may be needed, for example, to make a website work or to personalize the experience with it. Cookie information may relate to you, your preferences or your internet access device (computer, tablet or mobile device). This information is most often used to make the website work as you expect. Typically, the information cannot be linked to you personally, but it can be used for a more personalized use of the World Wide Web.
What types of cookies can we use? The cookies we may use on our site may be necessary and functional.
Necessary cookies. They are strictly necessary and mandatory for the proper functioning of the site and cannot be excluded in our system.
Functional cookies. They allow our site to remember information that changes the way the site looks, such as the user language you choose; the region you are from; these cookies are site-only and are not used by third parties.
For what purposes can cookies be used by PROJECTIC Ltd.?
to be able to receive information about your visits to our website;
to analyze trends in your visits in order to improve our website;
to offer on our website and on third-party sites advertising, communications and content created by us or third parties that matches your interests;
to remember your language, region and other preferences;
to help you find the information you are looking for;
to count the number of visitors and how they use our site, to keep our website running efficiently and to understand our users better.
Who places cookies on my device? Cookies may be placed on your device by PROJECTIC Ltd., as the site operator. They are called "first party" cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device by parties other than PROJECTIC Ltd. They are called "third party" cookies. (For example: a partner of PROJECTIC Ltd. may place a "third party" cookie to enable online chat services).